Trujay is a national leader in the SaaS Data Integration space, helping companies connect their multiple SaaS solutions. Over the last year, we have grown at a fast pace! We are growing and looking for talented people to join our company. We offer an amazing and relaxed culture, flexible schedules.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- English level Intermediate;